Re: PL/SQL Ordered Insert

From: Lyall Barbour <lbarbour_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:25:21 -0700

Man, Rod, you're too quick for me. Indexed-organized table is what I was going to say. But, I-O tables take a performance hit when inserting, deleting and updating. Of course, they're fantastic for queries, but because not to do too much i,u,d. They are usually simply look-up, static tables.

Good luck Stu
(I too would wonder about the purpose of this whole question in the first place.)

Lyall Barbour