Re: Viewing NT services

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin_at_sirma.bg>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:58:15 +0300

> Hi Folks,
>
> Does anyone out there know of a way to view NT services (both on local and
> remote nodes) from the DOS shell. I'm hoping to write some batch command
> file that will include this as part of it's functionality, with a view to
> checking status of Oracle related services.

"NET START" will show the services started at the moment at the local machine
"NET SERVICES" will show u the services u can start

I don't think u can do anything about services on remote nodes

hth,

    Marin

"And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel  is just a freight train coming your way... " Received on Wed Aug 16 2000 - 11:58:15 CDT