Regarding Archives.

From: Kamalakannan, D (CAP, GCF) <D.Kamalakannan_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:19:52 +0200

Hi Jared and all!

        I am not sure whether there is an archive which has all the mails that we are sending to Oracle List.If there is an archive with a search facility then it will be very much useful. For eg Sun Managers list have an archive in http://www.dataman.nl/ and there is a search facility which helps you in tracking the older mails which has got your search criteria.
I thought a similar facility if available in Oracle List will be very much useful.
Thanks,
Kamal Received on Thu Aug 10 2000 - 08:19:52 CDT