SQL Server to and from Oracle

From: Kent Wayson <waysonkw_at_mail.milwaukee.k12.wi.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:57:02 -0500

Hello, world.

I have been asked by a friend in a different shop if it's possible (and/or relatively easy) to have encrypted two-way replication between SQL Server and Oracle. It does NOT have to be real time.

Since I have no idea (I am strictly Oracle-only), I thought I would ask y'all.

Do you have any suggests I can pass on? Their platforms/versions are SQL-Server 7 sp1 on NT4sp5 and Oracle 8.15 on RS6000

TIA, Received on Thu Aug 10 2000 - 15:57:02 CDT