Re: Oracle on Netware support experience

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 01:02:33 -0700 (PDT)

I've learned the dba job on Novell 3.11/3.12/4.x with Oracle 7.1/7.2 from 1993 to 1996.
There was not more bugs on Novell than on NT or Unix.

Management has chosen Novell over Unix because of the price (also because nobody knew unix in the IT department).

At that time, Oracle support knew Novell quite well, I do not know about now but I wouldn't be optimistic about it.

Stephane Paquette
DBA Oracle
stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com
spaquette_at_houra.fr
(33) 01 53 93 06 50

Do You Yahoo!?
Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites. Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 03:02:33 CDT