RE: Replication

From: Glenn Travis <Glenn.Travis_at_wcom.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:40:56 -0400

Does that 'shift' to the standby take a minute to complete? Are you down for the time it takes to 'shift'? If so, then you are not truly 7x24. What would a true 7x24 solution be?

http://www.lazydba.com (updated daily)
to unsubscribe, send a blank email to oracledba-unsubscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk to subscribe send a blank email to oracledba-subscribe_at_quickdoc.co.uk Received on Thu Aug 03 2000 - 09:40:56 CDT