Re: utlbstat/utlestat

From: Vidya Kalyanaraman <kvidya13_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 10:58:25 EDT

Lisa,
Pls refer to

  1. Metalink Doc:62161.1
  2. Chapter 8(page:154), Advanced Oracle Tuning and Administration by Eyal Aronoff et al..

Thanks
Vidya

From: "Koivu, Lisa" <lkoivu_at_qode.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Subject: utlbstat/utlestat
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 05:52:52 -0800

Good (?) morning -

Does anyone know of any other documentation or books that describes all the information in utlbstat/utlestat? I have the Oracle Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques chapter on it, it's very handy. Though it is detailed and points out the major things to look for, I still wonder what are all these other things listed here. ?? The oracle documentation does not discuss this in detail at all, at least not what I saw.

I saw the website to upload your report.txt file to, but it always seems to yack on something, even when formatted "correctly".

Anyone?

Thanks

Lisa Rutland Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
Qode.com
4850 North State Road 7
Suite G104
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

v: 954.484.3191 x174
f: 954.484.2933
c: 954.658.5849

lkoivu_at_qode.com
http://www.qode.com

"The information contained herein does not express the opinion or position of Qode.com and cannot be attributed to or made binding upon Qode.com."