HELP!!!

From: Christine Turner <Christine.Turner_at_IPS-Sendero.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 07:52:01 -0000

I sent this out a couple of days ago and didn't see it hit the list. So, here I go again. Below is a conversation between one of my developers, tools guys and Seagate regarding connectivity between crystal reports and the database. Asynchronous vs Synchronous stuff again!!! The following was a question that came out of this conversation, does ANYONE have ANY ideas??? Does this go beyond the scope of a DBA???

QUESTION: Are there any intrinsic reasons why there seems to be no ODBC driver that appears to support the asynchronous (OCI) obreak(LDA) call to abort any outstanding requests on a connection ?

Thanks in Advance!!
Desparately Waiting!
Cheers!

Christine Turner
Database Administrator
IPS-Sendero
Scottsdale, Arizona
Phone: (800) 321-6899 ext. 3286
Fax: (480) 946-8224
Well I'm back to the Asynchronous vs Synchronous stuff again. If anyone can help out I would appreciate it. Please read below and comment.

Thanks,
Christine Turner
Database Administrator
IPS-Sendero
Scottsdale, Arizona
Phone: (800) 321-6899 ext. 3286
Fax: (480) 946-8224
Author: Christine Turner
  INET: Christine.Turner_at_IPS-Sendero.com