Re: Merge join cartesian

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:43:05 -0500

Judy,

Yes, I checked with Satish and it was compiled on prd01. Also, I checked within the database and you
can see from the timestamp below when it was last compiled:

SVRMGR> select object_name, object_type, created, last_ddl_time, timestamp

     2> , status from dba_objects where object_name = 'EXP_RPT_HDR_AU_TRG'; OBJECT_NAME
 OBJECT_TYPE CREATED LAST_DDL_ TIMESTAMP

                               STATUS
EXP_RPT_HDR_AU_TRG
 TRIGGER       11-NOV-99 27-JUL-00 2000-07-27:14:05:41
                               VALID

I just wanted to make sure that the code was out there since we still have the archive logs growing very fast. The fix is definitely out there but did not have the effect on the logs that we had hoped for. We are trying to see what is in the logs (Jeff's idea). Received on Wed Aug 02 2000 - 08:43:05 CDT