RE: Installing Oracle 8.1.6 on Hardened OS

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:11:02 -0700 (PDT)

According to documentation, on Oracle 8.1.x, you're supposed to be able to install Oracle in a non-interactive way to avoid the OUI graphics. I've try that because the server was secured ... Well, after 2-3 tries of the damn thing not working (or me not able to make it work), I just took a nice walk to the server location and install Oracle in few minutes ;-)

.

Stephane Paquette
DBA Oracle
stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com