Julian date problem

From: vipul desai <desaivipul_at_usa.net>
Date: 1 Aug 00 03:21:34 MDT

hi there,

  is there any way to insert a date field having number like 123456789012345678 Julian Date. means i have 18 digit number whcih is in=

julian date having time up to micro sec. i want to insert the same into t= he
table but it gives me error conversion complets =

  any idea on the same.

  thanks in advance,
    -Vipul

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D= 1

 From: Dries Verachtert <dries_at_ulyssis.org>  Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:34:14 +0200 (CEST)  Subject: How to check if a column is a foreign key? If yes, to which column

Hello,

I'm trying to make a servlet which produces a nice form to fill in a new row of a table when you give it the name of the table as parameter. Finding the names of all the columns in the table and their types seems easy, but i can't find how to check if a column is a foreign key and to which column in another table it points.

Can someone give me some hints on which tables i need to use or if you got lotsa time, a nice query wich gives me the columnname, the columnname in the referenced table and the name of the referenced table of each foreignkey in a table? :-)
I'm trying to do this form java with jdbc to a oracle 8i 8.1.6.0 database. Jdbc has functions like getCrossReferences, getImportedKeys and getExportedKeys but that doesn't seem to give the correct output. Any idea if these functions also should give the output i need?

I've learned already a lot from this mailinglist. Is there somewhere a faq of the most asked questions on this list?

Thanx in advance,
Dries Verachtert

 From: "Kamalakannan, D (CAP, GCF)" <D.Kamalakannan_at_gecapital.com>  Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:35:20 +0200
 Subject: RE: ora 4031

HI this is for Solaris ,

regards,
Kamal

From: Siva_Chintalapati [mailto:Siva_Chintalapati_at_satyam.com] Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 4:48 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: RE: ora 4031

Hi,
How to increase the swap space.

Regards
Siva

From:
babu.nagarajan_at_mail.iflexsolutions.com[SMTP:babu.nagarajan_at_mail.iflexsolutio ns.com]
Reply To: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com Received on Tue Aug 01 2000 - 04:21:34 CDT