RE: set transaction bug?

From: Jack Silvey <JSilvey_at_XOL.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:49:52 -0500

John,

I have had that happen to me before. It seems like the screwy answer was to issue a commit before the transaction starts so that Oracle knows that a new trans has begun. Of course you should get an error if you issue "set trans" while in the middle of another trans, but hey.

Jack

ocp x 2
senior @ xol.com