AIX problem - X Server Stopped

From: Veronica Levin <vlevin_at_victoria.com.ni>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:43:45 -0600

Hi listers!

I know this message will be delayed, pero I'll take the risk.

AIX 4.2.1 - IBM RS/6000 Suddenly X Server stopped and I can't find a reason or a way to run it again.

No errors in errpt, no error code on the led, no sign about anything = weird.

Database is working fine, so is the operating system in ascii mode.

I am planning to reboot the server at midnight to see what happens.=20

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Saludos,

Ver=F3nica Levin Enr=EDquez
Administrador AIX