Apology for digest receipt

From: Mullings, Daniel <daniel.mullings_at_hq.gte.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:40:20 -0500

Hi List members,
I sincerely apologize for sending my last two posts to the list as a reply to a digest. It inconvenienced some, and probably caused those without broadband to be unable to receive mail from this list. I wasn't paying any attention to what I was doing, as long as I could get some answers to my questions. That was completely insensitive to all on the list and to the list owner who so kindly has not removed me from this list for breaking the rules.

All of you can be sure that it will not happen again.

Daniel Mullings
MTSC - Advisory Systems Engineer
GTE Data Services
Irving, Texas