generating forms on unix

From: Gurgaon, DBA (CAP, GECSI, CONTRACTOR) <DBA.Gurgaon_at_geind.GE.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:04:40 +0530

Hi All

My oracle Apps version is 11.0.3 on sun-solaris. Now I want to add a form developed by me in AP module. Now I registered the fmx file generated on my windows PC. but it is giving error that file is not of right type when I run it from APPS 11
I don't have any experience in using Developer on unix . So can anybody tell me how to generate forms on unix and add it to my apps 11 module.

Thanks in advance Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 04:34:40 CDT