RE: Off Topic-Metalink Problem

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:25:06 -0500

If it's of any help (I doubt it), I put in a non-tech call to Oracle Support and the person who responded couldn't get in, either. I was told it was referred to ESSRV, as they handle MetaLink.

They probably run it on NT...

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             QTI -- Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Wed Jun 21 2000 - 16:25:06 CDT