DBWR process terminated with error.

From: Manivannan.M <manivannan.m_at_tatainfotech.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:22:47 +0530 (IST)

Hi

While connecting to the database one of the users got this error.  " DBWR process terminated with error"

I couldn't understand why the writer process got terminated. I brought down the database and brought it up again. Then I'm able to connect to the database. I would be happy if somebody enlighten me why this error occurred.

Thanks in advance,

                                        Manivannan Muthukrishnan.

    ADDRESS:                             E-MAIL:
    68/4, Site no:3,                     manivannan.m_at_tatainfotech.com
    80 Feet road,
    (opp) Deccan Studio,
    Indiranagar,                         PHONE:
    Bangalore - 560038.                  5284681  Ext: 464