extproc listener

From: John Dunn <john.dunn_at_sefas.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:47:06 +0100

I have configured an external listener to run C procedures, but it seems very sensitive to heavy network traffic and falls over about once a day, leaving no error messages as far as I can see.

Is there any way to trap this problem via traces or are there any timeouts I can play with?

John Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 10:47:06 CDT