oracle 8i certification

From: Salih, Tarig - ASPEN Project <SalihT_at_ci.denver.co.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:09:30 -0600

I am an Oracle 7.3.4.0.0 OCP DBA track . I wanted to take an Oracle 8i new features exam so I could get my certification on Oracle 8i. My question is , do I have to take oracle 8 new features exam to be certified on oracle 8 first, before I take oracle 8i new features exam, or could I, bypass oracle 8 new features exam and go directly to 8i exam?
Would Oracle Corp. certify me from 7.3.4.0.0 to 8i without going through oracle8?
Thanks

Tariq E .Salih
Oracle DBA
City & County of Denver Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 16:09:30 CDT