RE: What should sys admins know about Oracle?

From: Deshpande, Kirti <Kirti.Deshpande_at_gtedc.gte.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:43:25 -0500

 I jumped with joy when I added, after almost 1.5 years, a 'second' 2 GB drive to a system that ran a ~15 bed Hospital in Arkansas. Till then the sole 2 GB internal drive supported the database (400 MB), O/S, Application code, Oracle (7.1.x) and all....
As they said (Sales & Marketing in our company then), what it costs is more important than what it does..
- Kirti