RE: Would you allow this?

From: Ari D Kaplan <akaplan_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:30:04 -0500 (CDT)

In a true production environment I would never let an untested product be used, even in a demo state. I would insist on using a test instance, which is what they are for.

Perhaps the salesman from the company wanted to "prove" that their product could handle large volumes of production data. Even so, I would require using a test instance.

So, Lisa, your attitude will help your career and dependability in the long run.

Take care,

-Ari
www.arikaplan.com