RE: spool file output

From: <NazimT_at_banKapital.com.tr>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:17:56 +0300

Hi friends...
I have a problem in database.
When I create a user it has grants (rights) to connect or create tables even if I have not given it to connect, resource grant to it. Or I shall say it like this: Is there any parameters in Oracle that supplies user to have some grants as soon as they are created (even if you dontgive when you're creating them)?
Whet can I do about this topic?
Thank you very much... Received on Mon Jun 12 2000 - 03:17:56 CDT