RE: concurrent connection tracking

From: Steven Monaghan <Steve.Monaghan_at_wcom.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:17:22 -0400

My apologies to Jared for hacking up some scripts he sent out ages ago!

Here are some queries to get you info on how many connections you have and where they come from...

set lines 200

col sessions heading 'SESSIONS'
col username heading 'USERNAME' format a10
col sessions heading 'SESSIONS'

col sid heading 'SID' format 999
col status heading 'STATUS' format a10
col machine format a20 head 'MACHINE'
col client_program format a20 head 'CLIENT PROGRAM' col server_program format a20 head 'SERVER PROGRAM' col spid format a8 head 'SRVR|PID'
col serial# format 99999 head 'SERIAL#'
col client_process format 999999 head 'CLIENT|PID' col osuser format a7
col logon_time format a17 head 'LOGON TIME' col idle_time format a11 head 'IDLE TIME' compute sum of sessions on report

Steve Monaghan
Worldcom