Further questions on Rolback Segments

From: Bill Wagman <wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 11:30:52 -0700

Hello,

Thanks to all who responded to my previous request for help with rollback segment difficulties. I have some additional questions.

Where can I find information on what it means when a rollback segment has a status FULL and how to empty a FULL rollback segment? If anyone can answer the question I would be most appreciative.

Thanks.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
Information Resources
wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu
(530) 754-6208

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 13:30:52 CDT