V$DATAFILE columns

From: Linda Hagedorn <Linda_at_pets.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:21:25 -0700

Hello,

I have a database in mount, and need to rename a dataset. Will someone let me know the column name in V$DATAFILE which holds the external dataset name, and the tablespace name?

Is there a reference which lists all the V$ views, all the columns in the V$ views, and if there's a V$_view_columns (of sorts) view where I can list all the columns for a view?

Any reference to doc is sincerely appreciated. Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 14:21:25 CDT