Re: Rebuilding database to change block size

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 18:12:25 GMT

Forgive me listers....

/plug

Oracle SQL & PL/SQL Annotated Archives from Oracle Press, authors Kevin Loney and Rachel Carmichael

a collection of scripts (some we wrote, some we found in various archives) that are useful to a DBA... the scripts are listed, explained, and the output is also explained. Thus the "annotated". We include a CD with the scripts from the book.

/end of plug

Rachel