Re: URGENT: Hot StandBy database feature

From: Balasubramanian M <sbala_at_hclinsys.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:27:48 +0530 (IST)

Dear all,

I did not get any response for my earlier mail which is given below. How standby database works ..in the sense when production database fails how the standby take over whether automatic or manual switch over. How the transaction is written to both the databases ? In case production database fails , whether there will be any loss of data.

I hope some one on the list can help me.

Thanks & Regards,
bala