RE: Re[2]: SPEED-UP OPERATION

From: Thomas L. Harleman <tharleman_at_iquest.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 07:28:13 -0500

Some things to think about:
Has data entry into the database always been slow? Were the RDBMS files distributed using Oracles Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA)?
Do you have too many, unnecessary indexes on your tables? Have you indexed all foreign keys?

Tom Harleman
11080 Willowmere Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46280
317-843-9122 Home Office

ThinkFast CONSULTING, Inc. (formerly Pinnacle Solutions) Technical Consultant
3500 DePauw Blvd. Suite 2071
Indianapolis, IN 46268
tharleman_at_thinkfast.com
317-334-1317 Office