RE: database creation error and other errors

From: Steff Gonos <steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

How many processes are you defining in your INIT.ora? the set semmns parameter to be 2x the number of your combined processes. Taken from Oracle support and it worked for me.

Steff Gonos

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what

      exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Steff Gonos Received on Thu Jun 01 2000 - 16:02:50 CDT