I Seek e-mail/phone support for Discover on a Retainer Basis

From: Tom Pall <tpall_at_cdproc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:30:34 -0500

I'm the lead DBA at a very successful e-commerce company. We have two developers who have attended Discoverer school and have been halfway successful in creating the EUL. Despite access to Metalink and Oracle's Silver Support, the developers are getting nowhere fast. They call Oracle Support, ask how to do a certain summary of summaries. They're told Discoverer can't do such things. They hang up, spend a day searching through menus, find the right radio button, select it, suddently Discoverer can do that afterall.

We're in need of someone who's been there, done it, and can answer questions the former burger flippers at Oracle Support haven't learned the answers to yet.

Yes, they DO escalate on bugs, but even that takes a week turn around.

If interested, please contact me, Tom Pall, at 1-913-338-4000. If Silicon Sam answers, just punch in my extension, 129. Or e-mail me back at tpall_at_cdproc.com. Received on Thu Jun 01 2000 - 21:30:34 CDT