Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » problem in connectin from forms executables
problem in connectin from forms executables [message #131811] Tue, 09 August 2005 10:04 Go to next message
Man Mohan Sharma
I am using Oracle 9i rel 2
When try to connect from client SQl * Plus Its OK.
But when try to connect from Telnet

SQL> conn primes/primes
SP2-0575: Use of Oracle SQL feature not in SQL92 Entry Level.
Connected.
SQL>

Due to this I am unable to run my application on Forms6i( Forms

disappera just after opening) .. ...
This problem recover automatically after few hours ...

pls. help me ..
Re: problem in connectin from forms executables [message #131870 is a reply to message #131811] Tue, 09 August 2005 18:51 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
From a google search on "SP2-0575: Use of Oracle SQL feature not in SQL92 Entry Level."

http://dnaugler.cs.semo.edu/oracledocs/a90842/ch14.htm
Quote:

SP2-0575 Use of Oracle SQL feature not in SQL92 Entry |Intermediate|Full Level

Cause: A SQL statement was attempted that is not FIPS compliant. This error may also occur if a SQL*Plus feature, for example SET AUTOTRACE, that uses SQL specific to Oracle was turned on when using FIPS flagging.

Action: Use SET FLAGGER, and turn FIPS compliance checking OFF, or rewrite the statement.

http://www.idevelopment.info/data/Oracle/DBA_tips/Oracle10gRAC/CLUSTER_20.shtml
Quote:

Applying the Oracle10g Release 1 (10.1.0.4) Patch Set 2 for Microsoft Windows

Overview

At the time of this writing, the latest patchset for Oracle10g running on Microsoft Windows (32-bit) is 10.1.0.4 (also known as patch 4163362). This is an important patchset that fixes many bug related to 10g RAC. In particular, there is a major bug named "TAF Connections to a Standard Edition Database are Incorrectly Rejected". This is documented in bug 3549731 and was fixed in 10.1.0.3.0. Here is the error you will get when attempting a TAF connection using Oracle10g Standard Edition:
C:\> sqlplus scott/tiger@orcltest

SQL*Plus: Release 9.2.0.5.0 - Production on Tue Jun 21 17:06:50 2005

Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

ERROR:
ORA-01012: not logged on

Error accessing PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE
Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!
You may need to run PUPBLD.SQL as SYSTEM
ERROR:
ORA-01012: not logged on

Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO
SP2-0575: Use of Oracle SQL feature not in SQL92 Entry Level.

Connected to:
Oracle Database 10g Release 10.1.0.2.0 - Production
With the Real Application Clusters option

SQL>
It is also important to note that we will be applying the 10.1.0.4 patchset to both the Oracle Cluster Ready Services (CRS) and the database software. The CRS software must be at the same or newer level as the Oracle database software in a RAC configuration. Therefore, you should always upgrade the CRS software before upgrading the Oracle database software. Finally, before installing either of the patches (CRS adn Oracle database software), we will need to download and install the "Oracle Database 10g Companion CD Release 1 (10.1.0.2) for Microsoft Windows (32-bit)".

Downloading and installing the Oracle Database 10g Companion CD is only required if the database being upgraded uses Java Virtual Machine (Java VM) or Oracle interMedia.

This 10.1.0.4 patch will need to be downloaded from Oracle Metalink, while the Oracle Database 10g Companion CD can be downloaded from OTN.

David
Previous Topic: Oracle & Winfax
Next Topic: WebUtil error: WUC-015
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 16:26:47 CDT 2024