Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » VERY VERY URGENT
icon4.gif  VERY VERY URGENT [message #115183] Thu, 07 April 2005 23:46 Go to next message
pigupta
Whenever I m entering the lines in form it is giving error
"out or record buffer. commit changes and clear form to continue".

I dont know for what this error is coming.
Till 30 lines form allowing it to enter. but after that if try to enter new line in form above error comes up.

Please suggest what are the possible reason of it and solution for that.
Re: VERY VERY URGENT [message #115184 is a reply to message #115183] Fri, 08 April 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
If you perform a search on google for "out of record buffers commit changes and clear form to continue" there is reference to a paper/presentation containing the following suggestion.

"From a Unix prompt, type df -k to see if any file systems have capacity filled to 100%. If any of them do, then you must remove, move or compress files from them to recapture space."

There is another possibility but I need to know the version of Oracle Forms that you are running and the environment in which it is running.

If you are running 6i C/S on windows, have you defined the TMP and TEMP environment variables, and do they point into an area to which you have WRITE access?
Re: VERY VERY URGENT [message #115186 is a reply to message #115184] Fri, 08 April 2005 01:06 Go to previous message
AshSydney
Razz
I am with the solution mentioned by Martin.
Previous Topic: Stacked Canvas
Next Topic: how to open command prompt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 18 19:54:24 CDT 2024