Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » FRM_92101 Error
FRM_92101 Error [message #87833] Tue, 15 February 2005 12:39 Go to next message
Zun Xing Li
Hi, Himanshu:

I have a form and comfile at 10g window version of Form Builder is working fine, Both query and enter new records.

However, the running form at web,is not working for the query and enter any data. Got the error: FRM-92101: There was a failure in the Forms Server during startup. This could happen due to invalid configuration. Please look into the web-server log file for detail.

The web-server log file detail as below:
Detail:
jjava Exception:
Oracle.forms.net.connectionException: Forms session<8>aborted:unable to communicate with runtime process.
at oracle.form.net.ConnectionException.createConnectionException(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.getResponse(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.doFlush(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.flush(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.StreamMessageWrite.run(Unknow Source)

According to the error message, I insist on the this is the DBA problem. And DBA insist on this is Form itself problem. What do you think about this problem?

Thanks!

Zun Xing Li
Unknown Source [message #87842 is a reply to message #87833] Wed, 16 February 2005 05:59 Go to previous message
Zun Xing Li
Hi, Every Guru:
I have a form and comfile at 10g window version of Form Builder is working fine, Both query and enter new records.

However, the running form at web,is not working for the query and enter any data. Got the error: FRM-92101: There was a failure in the Forms Server during startup. This could happen due to invalid configuration. Please look into the web-server log file for detail.

The web-server log file detail as below:
Detail:
jjava Exception:
Oracle.forms.net.connectionException: Forms session<8>aborted:unable to communicate with runtime process.
at oracle.form.net.ConnectionException.createConnectionException(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.getResponse(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.doFlush(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.flush(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.net.StreamMessageWrite.run(Unknow Source)

According to the error message, I insist on the this is the DBA problem. And DBA insist on this is Form itself problem. What do you think about this problem?

Thanks!

Zun Xing Li
Previous Topic: importing data
Next Topic: What is the file name for Form Configuration File
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 16:41:37 CDT 2024