Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Forms jdapi help
Forms jdapi help [message #87814] Mon, 14 February 2005 07:31 Go to next message
Jim Court
I would like to use jdapi to change the subclass storage location within a form from database to filesystem.

Please let me have any hints about what classes and methods to use and how to use them. Thanks.
Re: Forms jdapi help [message #87817 is a reply to message #87814] Mon, 14 February 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
The Oracle9i Forms JDAPI lets Java programmers create,load, edit, save, and compile Forms module files (.fmb, .mmb, .olb, and .pll files) from self-written Java programs.
JDAPI gives you access to almost all of the Forms Developer functionality.
JDAPI is an ideal tool for writing scripts that perform repetitive tasks on large numbers of Forms module files.
For example, using JDAPI, you can make global changes to many Forms modules -- build utilities such as batch compilers or difference analyzers, create custom documentation, or perform impact analysis.

Please refer the following link for more information:
http://technet.oracle.com/products/forms/pdf/9inewfeatures.pdf

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Re: Forms jdapi help - [message #87824 is a reply to message #87817] Tue, 15 February 2005 04:49 Go to previous message
Jim Court
I have seen all the information Oracle has provided about jdapi.

I am looking for specifics on how to change the storage location values within forms from "database" to "filesystem".
Previous Topic: loading images from a BLOB column into oracle forms
Next Topic: Create dmp using forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 16:35:52 CDT 2024