Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side
BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side [message #87358] Wed, 22 December 2004 07:52 Go to next message
Developer Discoveries
Hello Guys........

I have a SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE WHO ARE USING ORACLE 8i or 9i DATABASE AND DEVELOPER 6i.

Do you want to RUN your Client/Server application without installing " ANYTHING " on the client side except a shortcut.

Yes without installing the FORMS OR REPORT RUNTIME you can run your application.

ITS A DISCOVERY .........

ANYONE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THEN YOU CAN EMAIL ME ON

"developer_discoveries@yahoo.com"

BUT one thing i am telling straight ...YOU HAVE TO PAY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS....so please only interested person should email me..
Re: BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side [message #87369 is a reply to message #87358] Thu, 23 December 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
Hi,

Stop teasing us and tell us what we want to hear :-)

Regards.

Frank
Re: BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side [message #87372 is a reply to message #87358] Thu, 23 December 2004 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me
will it work with forms5
how much u will charge
Re: BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side [message #87374 is a reply to message #87369] Thu, 23 December 2004 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Developer Discoveries
Hi,

Sorry if my discovery teases you....

But tell me one thing, if its teases you then why you want to know the procedure. Deploy your application as you are doing now

Just imagine the benefits of not installing RUNTIME on client side..

Regards
Re: BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side [message #87375 is a reply to message #87372] Thu, 23 December 2004 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Developer Discoveries
Hi..

If you want to know more about it then personally email me on my email address
"developer_discoveries@yahoo.com".

Regards
Re: BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side [message #87376 is a reply to message #87374] Thu, 23 December 2004 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi Guys,
Let me open this secret...

You can install the forms runtime on a shared network drive and the only client configuration required is importing the Oracle Registry.
Just make sure in the registry its mapped to the proper drive where the forms runtime is installed.

That's it.Now you do not need runtime on each M/C.
You application will always run using the runtime insatlled on the shared drive.

Regards
Himanshu
No more a Secret:BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on [message #87383 is a reply to message #87376] Thu, 23 December 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi Guys,
Let me open this secret...

You can install the forms runtime on a shared network drive and the only client configuration required is importing the Oracle Registry.
Just make sure in the registry its mapped to the proper drive where the forms runtime is installed.

That's it.Now you do not need runtime on each M/C.
You application will always run using the runtime insatlled on the shared drive.

Regards
Himanshu
Re: BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side r [message #87423 is a reply to message #87376] Sun, 02 January 2005 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shish mate
hi himanshu

can u give me details about this i mean how to import oracle Registry

pppppppppppllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
ashish..
Re: BOOM! RUN your 6i Client/Server application without RUNTIME on client side [message #87428 is a reply to message #87376] Mon, 03 January 2005 17:56 Go to previous message
shish mate
HI Himanshu

plz. tell me how to import oracle Registry.
i tryed it with Registry in winNT but there is no option for import only copy is there but that too only copy key not hole folder.

plz tell me i'm wating for your reply.

you can mail me on
ashishnmate@yahoo.com
Previous Topic: Oracle Forms Projects
Next Topic: Reports errors REP-4201 REP-4220
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 13:06:06 CDT 2024