Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Urgent - Forms get corrupted very often
Urgent - Forms get corrupted very often [message #87225] Tue, 14 December 2004 10:52 Go to next message
Yasir Khan
hi,

Problems continue for me. :(

i don't know why this happens to me all the time.

well the story goes like:

i have created a form more than 10 times, once its working absolutly fine and on the next moment, it stops saving or currently its saving data but doesn't show it when i query.

what could be the problem. i kept a backup form. whenever the active form gets corrupt, i restore my old form. i restored that form 5 6 times and it worked properly.

5 minutes ago, i again replaced modified form with this backup copy. and i didn't do anything just complied it and it gives the same problem ...

i.e. it saves data but doesn't shows it in query.

Can any1 help me, i don't know whats happening.

please note: i thought that there could possibly some problem in developer installed on my computer, i downloaded and re-istalled a fresh copy of developer just 3 4 days ago.

but problems continue.

urgent help is required.

i will be really gratefull for quick reponse.

regards,

yasir
Re: Urgent - Forms get corrupted very often [message #87230 is a reply to message #87225] Tue, 14 December 2004 20:17 Go to previous message
Riaz
the nature of the problem shows u should reinstall both the oracle and developer...
Reinstallation of only Developer leaves some permanent files on system, which can not be deleted and so that is it
 First dont forget to take backup..

Riaz
Previous Topic: Urgent - Upgraded Form doesn't works well with values saved by previous version
Next Topic: To writ e into a text file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 03:48:38 CDT 2024