Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » please check this and reply me. need the help on forms and reports.
please check this and reply me. need the help on forms and reports. [message #86984] Fri, 26 November 2004 05:34 Go to next message
aditya gangadharam
hi all,

need the urgent help,

i want to close the application from the menu. when ever i click close item in the menu. please help me out very urgent. and also i want to know the person mail-id who is good in reports and can solve the problems in the reports.

thanks for help
Re: please check this and reply me. need the help on forms and reports. [message #86987 is a reply to message #86984] Fri, 26 November 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi!
You should have "Exit" as part of the standard toolbar and menu - does this work?

You should not get any issues closing the window - unless you have changed to the KEY_EXIT (or similar) trigger to stop its nornal function.

I think there is more to this issue that your initial post says(?)

NB: remember that EXIT_FORM while in enter query mode only cancels the query!
Re: please check this and reply me. need the help on forms and reports. [message #86993 is a reply to message #86987] Fri, 26 November 2004 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adi
hi ___,

thanks for the help,

we have the custom toolbar and want to close the entire application from this custom toolbar having close as the item.

adi
Re: please check this and reply me. need the help on forms and reports. [message #87294 is a reply to message #86993] Thu, 16 December 2004 11:24 Go to previous message
hi
You need to create a global variable and check this when each for opens - then depending on the value close the form.
Previous Topic: patches to oracle 9i forms and reports
Next Topic: copy date into text_item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 03:47:19 CDT 2024