Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » DEFAULT_WHERE(Urgent)
DEFAULT_WHERE(Urgent) [message #86899] Thu, 18 November 2004 18:22 Go to next message
pams
Hi Friends!

I am facing some problem with DEFAULT_WHERE. My problem is I am passing some parameters from one form to another form. After I get the parameters in the second form and if I use the parameters in the block property(i.e., at WHERE clause) it is working fine and showing the results. But for some reasons I want to set the default_where condition explicitely. So I am using SET_BLOCK_PROPERTY. I wrote this at WHEN_NEW_FORM_INSTANCE and is like this.

SET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('DW_APP_AUDIT',DEFAULT_WHERE,'ONL_DATE BETWEEN '||:PARAMETER.START_DATE|| 'AND '||
                      :PARAMETER.END_DATE||'AND ONL_USER_ID = '||:PARAMETER.USER_NAME||' AND ONL_TAB_NAME = '||
                      :PARAMETER.TABLE_NAME);

When I check Message('Where Condn is : '||DEFAULT_WHERE) then it's showing me '190'. I don't know where this '190' is coming from.

Pls help me how to set the DEFAULT_WHERE and solve this problem as it is very urgent.

Thanks,

Pams.
Re: DEFAULT_WHERE(Urgent) [message #86905 is a reply to message #86899] Fri, 19 November 2004 00:59 Go to previous message
sagar
Hi,
please check it again ,
SET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('DW_APP_AUDIT',DEFAULT_WHERE,'ONL_DATE BETWEEN '||:PARAMETER.START_DATE|| 'AND '||
:PARAMETER.END_DATE||'AND ONL_USER_ID = '||:PARAMETER.USER_NAME||' AND ONL_TAB_NAME = '||

There should be space between (and) conditions.

SET_BLOCK_PROPERTY('DW_APP_AUDIT',DEFAULT_WHERE,' ONL_DATE BETWEEN '||:PARAMETER.START_DATE|| ' AND '||
:PARAMETER.END_DATE||' AND ONL_USER_ID = '||:PARAMETER.USER_NAME||' AND ONL_TAB_NAME = '||
or put whole the string into a varible and pass it.
still getting error then convert the date format.
bye
Sj
Previous Topic: Using stored procdure as data block in form6i
Next Topic: validate item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 15:47:15 CDT 2024