Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » *Set_Window_Property(Forms_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE); ! Not Working
*Set_Window_Property(Forms_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE); ! Not Working [message #86742] Wed, 27 October 2004 22:18 Go to next message
Hossain
Dear Experts,

Why following code have no effect in developer 9i (in When_new_form_instance trigger), But you know in developer 6 it works-

Set_Window_Property(Forms_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE);
Set_Window_Property('window1', WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE);

May be I am failure to expan Java aplet starting area in internet exployer6. It is starting with its default size and my form have to fit in aplet defined size. I can view hole form by scrolling, but If I can fit form in hole page then no scroll bar needed.

How can I solve this problem? Pls help

Hossain
Re: *Set_Window_Property(Forms_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE); ! Not Workin [message #86759 is a reply to message #86742] Thu, 28 October 2004 08:59 Go to previous message
Shiraz
Dear

Same problem im facing but as far as size is concern so you can define "separateFrame=True" in your formsweb.cfg file so that you will get your form in Separate window and when you change the width and height for it in formsweb.cfg file. But still have a problem of Maximize it.

Thanks
Previous Topic: diff btw DDE and HOST
Next Topic: Changing height, width of form ? How to ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 15:48:49 CDT 2024