Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Cannot cancel query - Urgent
Cannot cancel query - Urgent [message #86610] Wed, 13 October 2004 22:18 Go to next message
Atul P

Hi

Need some help urgent and important.

I am using form 6i and have made my own toolbar. All the Buttons are doing there defined task very correctly.

However when I go into ENTER-QUERY mode then all the Button do not do any activity. I mean nothing works except when I try to close form It cancels the query and then again everything is fine and functional.

From my toolbar Button I wish to Cancel-QUery and come out of ENTER_QUERy mode.

Also in ENTER-QUERY mode with my toolbar Button i cannot execute query however when I Press F8 it shows data.

Also If on my toolbar I press Execute_query button it shows all data.

Point is when in ENTER_QUERY nothing works.

WHat to do in such cases.

Please help....

Thks

Atul P 

Re: Cannot cancel query - Urgent [message #86611 is a reply to message #86610] Wed, 13 October 2004 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
In your enter query button write a code to Programatically Enable your Execute-query & Cancel-query buttons.

I think somewhere you have written the code to Disable all the Buttons when Enter-query button is pressed.

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Re: Cannot cancel query - Urgent [message #86612 is a reply to message #86611] Wed, 13 October 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Atul P

NO I am still in design stage for tool bar.
not yet formatted so all still in enabled position only
No coding done to disable or moke Inot visible done as yet.
Once this works then will go ahead for the same.
When in Enter query i no button is doing any thing .
Only thing I can do is CLose form the it cancels the query and goes into normal mode.

Waiting for your replry please urgent.

Thks and Regards
Atul P
Re: Cannot cancel query - Urgent [message #86616 is a reply to message #86612] Thu, 14 October 2004 01:55 Go to previous message
Himanshu
Hi,
When you press close form then Exit-form trigger is fired which uses CLEAR_FORM to clear all the values which have been set by the Form.
So anyhow you need to add Code to Enable the respective menu items.

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Previous Topic: FRM-92045 :FAILED TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER/FORMS
Next Topic: using PKI in forms or Developer 2000
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 15:14:25 CDT 2024