Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » can load icon images on the web broswer
can load icon images on the web broswer [message #86604] Wed, 13 October 2004 05:38 Go to next message
patrick
Dear All

I am using Oracle 9i, when I want to create iconic button, the icon appear on the form builder, but when I want to run the form in Internet Explorer, the icon disappear, I don know why, can some body please help me, My icon image file is in ico format, and I try gif format and it is still the same.  Much Appreciated!

Patrick

Re: can load icon images on the web broswer [message #86605 is a reply to message #86604] Wed, 13 October 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lokesh
Hi,

The icons which you see in forms builder, the path is defined in the registry entry UI_ICON which makes icons visible in forms builder.

For forms runtime there are several ways to define the path for icons, check this document.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/pdf/webicons.pdf

-Lokesh
Re: can load icon images on the web broswer [message #86761 is a reply to message #86604] Thu, 28 October 2004 21:09 Go to previous message
Hassan Kamal
Helo,

In forms developer Images donot appear on a web browser, There is no solution of this problem,

Regards,
Hassan.
Previous Topic: Changing height, width of form ? How to ?
Next Topic: diff btw built-in and restricted built-in
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 15:56:10 CDT 2024