Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Urgent ----Help me
Urgent ----Help me [message #86561] Mon, 11 October 2004 02:23 Go to next message
aditya gangadharam
hi,

I am new to forms developer 9i and here i want to hide the default menu and all the toolbars and also the default status bar. can i do this with forms 9i
thanks for help.
Re: Urgent ----Help me [message #86565 is a reply to message #86561] Mon, 11 October 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shirisha
in form properties

menu module: DEFAULT&SMARTBAR

remove the DEFAULT&SMARTBAR
Re: Urgent ----Help me [message #86575 is a reply to message #86565] Tue, 12 October 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aditya gangadharam
thanks for the reply,

i have got another problem.

i want to update the table on a button press.
my table is

employee_det(emp_no number, emp_name varchar2, emp_sal number, date_of_joining date);

in the forms developer 9i i added a button name "CMDMODIFY" on click of the button i want to update the entire record.
for this i wrote this code.

UPDATE EMPLOYEE_DET SET ----------------;
MESSAGE (' RECORD UPDATED');
but if i use only this code the record is not get updated.but the message is got displayed on the screen this code is written in the button press event.
so, i used the COMMIT; after the MESSAGE to update the record. this is working but i am getting 2 records saved one and the same. how to get rid of this.
Re: Urgent ----Help me [message #86602 is a reply to message #86575] Wed, 13 October 2004 03:55 Go to previous message
odeveloper
plz post ur every question/query separately with meaningful Subject.
just entery commit_form; on button in this case.
Previous Topic: drop down list
Next Topic: Pop Up Screen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 15:12:23 CDT 2024