Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Re : Window Scroll bar
Re : Window Scroll bar [message #86537] Fri, 08 October 2004 04:42 Go to next message
jhsharma
hi gurus

I am using the tab page canvas i have no. of col in the form most of them are display item. Hence they can not be adjusted in the one screen.

i have set the window scroll bar property to yes but even them i am not able to scroll the window. how to do that

using oracle d2k

regards

jhs
Re: Re : Window Scroll bar [message #86554 is a reply to message #86537] Sun, 10 October 2004 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
Are all these items which you are trying to scrool on the same Tab page?
If not then you cannot scroll to them.

If yes then see if you have set the vertical Scroll bar Property of the WINDOW in which Tab canvas is displayed to Yes and not the Scrollbar property of the block.

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Re: Re : Window Scroll bar [message #86560 is a reply to message #86554] Mon, 11 October 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jhsharma
hi himanshu
i have page1 and page2 tab pages. page 1 is master while page 2 is detail. as soon as i make querry on page 1 the data on page 2 will be populated. But the too many items on page2. Hence i need to scroll down the tab page2 but. i have set the window property to scroll horizontally to yes even then the page 2 is not scrolled. Pl help me why it is not scrolling /any other way get the solution.

jhs
Re: Re : Window Scroll bar [message #86974 is a reply to message #86537] Thu, 25 November 2004 13:59 Go to previous message
venk
I have 20 items in a block under one tab canvas and at a time i can see only some items in the screen i want one scroll bar to move to see next items not by the tab button or enter button. how to set this

using oracle d2k

regards
venkus
Previous Topic: few questions about forms and Sql
Next Topic: Oracle Form commit VS store pro commit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 07 15:53:50 CDT 2024