Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Form 6i Messages
Form 6i Messages [message #86505] Wed, 06 October 2004 14:09 Go to next message
Howard V. Scott
I have recently experienced a couple of weird messages when Opening and Compliling a form in 6i. The first message is an Alert which read 'A program unit named PU_012 already exists. Continue creation? with a YES or NO button. When I initially recieved this message, I selected NO; however, after pressing the NO button several times, my application seems to stall.  I ended up pressing the YES button several times inorder to get out of the form. Not sure of what this message would do to my form, I exited out of Oracle and started fresh to only discover that some of my trigger had been deleted. For some reason this message comes more frequent than ever before. Have any one experienced this problem and if so what was the solution?

Secondily, I have recently recieved the following message when compiling a form 'PDE-PER001  Internal error (deplu 3).' with an OK button. After pressing the OK button, my computer would lock up or abort the compilation. Again, I would restart my form and the form would successfully compile. Nevertheless, I could be working on another form and the message would reappear. Have any one experienced this problem and if so what was the solution?

Thanks

Re: Form 6i Messages [message #86515 is a reply to message #86505] Thu, 07 October 2004 05:38 Go to previous message
magnetic
it looks your forms is malformed
did you copy/paste a programunit into a new programunit?

internal error is a bug according to me wich sometimes show up. just close the formbuilder end reopen it, it should disappear.

maybe the first message you mention occured cuz there was an internal error.
Previous Topic: attach record group to query
Next Topic: Plz Hep me out of this problem !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 28 05:19:17 CDT 2024