Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » batch file to convert fmb to fmx
batch file to convert fmb to fmx [message #86300] Mon, 20 September 2004 10:42 Go to next message
Vinod
I have the following written in a batch file to compile fmb to fmx, pll to plx and mmb to mmx and is working fine on NT

The problem here is that the original timestamp of the fmb is getting changed to the time the batch file was run. I want the original fmb file timestamp to remain and the batch file should just take the fmb file and generate a fmx

REM WINDOWS COMPILE FORMS
::compile_modules.bat
cls
Echo compiling Forms....
for %%f IN (*.pll) do C:ORANTBINifcmp60.EXE userid=scott/tiger@prmd module=%%f batch=yes module_type=library compile_all=yes window_state=minimize
for %%f IN (*.fmb) do C:ORANTBINifcmp60.EXE userid=scott/tiger@prmd module=%%f batch=yes module_type=form compile_all=yes window_state=minimize
for %%f IN (*.mmb) do C:ORANTBINifcmp60.EXE userid=scott/tiger@prmd module=%%f batch=yes module_type=menu compile_all=yes window_state=minimize
ECHO FINISHED COMPILING

how to do this and what is the change that i have to make in the batch file, can anyone help me here

Thanks
Vinod 
Re: batch file to convert fmb to fmx [message #86312 is a reply to message #86300] Tue, 21 September 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
i don't know what is going on. but if u remove compile_all = yes then it will work fine.

by
vamsi
Re: batch file to convert fmb to fmx [message #87236 is a reply to message #86300] Wed, 15 December 2004 02:44 Go to previous message
Michael
omit the compile_all=yes option (with all consequences)
Previous Topic: Forms 6i & patches
Next Topic: where to get calender files ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 03:47:35 CDT 2024