Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Calendar(urgent)
Calendar(urgent) [message #84916] Tue, 11 May 2004 23:12 Go to next message
Shyamal
I've one date item. I've executed Calendar using Calendar.pll and calendar.olb. The form has coordinate system as "inch". When I'm running the form, the calendar is displaying(after pressing F9) on the backside of my current canvas. But if I cahnge the coordinate system to "point", calendar displays properly(in front of the current canvas after pressing F9). Can u tell me why? How is it possible to display in my form with coordinate system "inch" because I can't change it to "point". I also checked it by changing the coordinate system in calendar.fmb. It is same thing happening. If anybody finds out, please help me. Very Urgent
Re: Calendar(urgent) [message #84932 is a reply to message #84916] Wed, 12 May 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dipankar saha
hi shyamal,

can u plz tell how to get the calender.pll file i need to display a calender if u can help me i will be greatful to u , i am working in forms 9i.

thanking u again,

dipankar
Re: Calendar(urgent) [message #86545 is a reply to message #84916] Fri, 08 October 2004 22:26 Go to previous message
Sam
hello,
actually its a query ..
I can't find the STNDRD20.OLB and CALENDAR.PLL any where !!
I tried the other names,extentions and different pathes but it's not there
Previous Topic: f60util.pll
Next Topic: Dynamic SQL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 28 05:26:59 CDT 2024