Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Decom EBS HR/Benefits/Payroll modules retain Finance (12.2.3)
Decom EBS HR/Benefits/Payroll modules retain Finance [message #679601] Tue, 10 March 2020 10:55 Go to next message
crazybear
I’m trying to understand the options for removing Oracle HR/Benefits/Payroll modules, whilst retaining Oracle Financial module(s).

Is there a way of turning off the HR modules without having to upgrade EBS?

Apologies if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it in a topic search.
Re: Decom EBS HR/Benefits/Payroll modules retain Finance [message #679605 is a reply to message #679601] Tue, 10 March 2020 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum. Please read the OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use code tags and make your code easier to read

I don't think you can remove modules: the installation process install the lot. To "turn them off", or at least remove them from menus, you could adjust the responsibilities assigned to your users so that they won't be visible.
Re: Decom EBS HR/Benefits/Payroll modules retain Finance [message #679618 is a reply to message #679605] Wed, 11 March 2020 02:18 Go to previous message
crazybear
Thanks John.

I suppose that method would still leave the company liable for the Oracle license cost until such a time when you can upgrade or decommission the application.
Previous Topic: How can we Write Off or close out the available quantities on a PO that has been written off ?
Next Topic: Calendar Field Is Greyed Out on Organization Parameters Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:47:36 CDT 2024