Aiming for developer-level OCP status?
- Complete coverage of the exam objectives, hands-on exercises, review questions, and more, this is the first and only book to offer such in-depth coverage of this challenging exam
- Takes into consideration that candidates must not only know how to install and configure Oracle Application Server 10g, but how to use the robust tool set, including Oracle HTTP Server and OracleAS Portal
- The book features an interactive CD-ROM, including the Sybex Test Engine with chapter review questions and bonus exams, a series of flash cards that can be used on a PC or handheld, and a
Prepare to pass the OCP Building Internet Applications I ; II exams--two of four required exams for OCP Application Developer certifications--using this Oracle Press study guide. You'll get complete coverage of all exam topics followed by practice questions and chapter summaries. The CD-ROM contains hundreds of practice exam questions in an adaptive format.
The Oracle Certified Professional DBA Certification Exam Guide was written by an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) for those aspiring to that coveted label. Jason S. Couchman has written a definitive guide to the Oracle certification process that cuts through esoteric database theory and presents the critical information for Oracle mastery in a clear and direct manner.
The book is organized into five units, each corresponding to the four basic OCP examinations and the Oracle8 upgrade examination.
The Oracle Certification Solution from Sybex
The new Oracle9i certification program offers three certification tiers that are built to fit the needs of IT professionals as well as organizations looking to hire them. As you gain more skills and knowledge through the combined efforts of hands-on experience and training, you can gain more credibility with each new tier of certification you obtain. Sybex has a comprehensive line of Study Guides that will get you in position to approach the exams with confidence.
The Best Oracle9i Book/CD Package on the Market!
A Comprehensive, Fully Integrated Study System
Prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional Developer PL/SQL Program Units exam using this Oracle Press study guide. Throughout each chapter, you’ll find in-depth details on all the material covered on this challenging exam, followed by practice questions and chapter summaries. The CD-ROM contains hundreds of practice exam questions in an adaptive format.
Prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional Oracle Database 10g New Features for Administrators exam with help from this exclusive Oracle Press guide. Get complete coverage of all topics on the upgrade exam, including installation, configuration, application tuning, database management, backup and recovery, security, and more. In each chapter, you’ll find examples, practice questions, lab questions, a two-minute drill, and a chapter summary to highlight what you’ve learned.
Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1Z0-031: OCA/OCP: Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I Study Guide
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on implementing and managing Oracle9i databases
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Understanding Oracle architecture and its main components
- Identifying DBA administrative tools
- Setting up password file authentications
- Creating an
Here's the book you need to prepare for the Oracle Database 10g Administration II exam, 1Z0-043. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's Oracle certification candidates.