The Support Stars Bar at Oracle OpenWorld - Live Help, Demos, and More From Some of Oracle's Best and Brightest
Come to the Oracle Support Stars Bar at Oracle OpenWorld and get the answers you need from Oracle Support experts—across all Oracle product lines.
Visit us in Moscone West, Booth 3361 and learn about new features and tools that will help make your job simpler.
- Find Answers: Ask the Stars of Oracle Support your toughest questions.
- Win a Prize: Attend a 10-minute mini-briefing on a specialized topic for a chance to win.
- Get Proactive: Discover powerful new proactive support tools.
- Power Up: Maximize availability and performance with Advanced Customer Support.
Moscone West Exhibition Hall, Booth 3361
Monday, October 26: 10:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
Tuesday, October 27: 10:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
Wednesday, October 28: 10:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. PT
NOTE: If you have Services or MICROS products that require part replacement, you will need to switch to the My Oracle Support Portal to view the field tasks in the SR. (reference A).
1. In My Oracle Support, locate the SR region on the Dashboard or click the Service Request tab and locate your Service Request (reference B).
2. Open the desired Service Request, then click on the Field Service Tasks link (reference C) on the right hand side of the screen under the Summary section. A list of associated Tasks will display (reference D).
3. Click on the desired Task Number for details about that Task. The Task information is displayed and can be sorted using the Sort By drop down menu (reference E).
For additional tips on Service Request management view the My Oracle Support 'How-to' Series (Doc ID 1544005.2).